Website and Banner Images
Images from our OBX members appear on our region’s home page and many of the pulldown menus. These are auto-populated from the Members Galleries. Each time the page is loaded, a new random image is included with the page contents. To have yours included, upload photos to your own gallery. You can do so at cnpa.org, then click Member Login, then Photo Gallery Uploads.
You may also submit your image to be used as the banner image at the top right corner of each page on the Outer Banks Region website. Images will be changed approximately once per month. A banner image must be a 608 x 64 pixel jpg. A tutorial on how to create a banner image is found here.
- Images must be nature-oriented, with less than 25% hand of man content. Humans must not be the main subject.
- Send only one banner image, properly cropped and sized, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images will be displayed in the order received.
- You may refresh your image in the queue at any time. The new image will replace your old image in the queue. But once it’s being used, it will not be changed during that month long duration.
- Questions should be addressed to email@example.com